DT LCD Shade for Phase One IQ Digital Backs
£216.00 Incl. VAT£180.00 Excl. VAT
The DT LCD Shade for the Phase One IQ reduces glare and reflections on the touch screen of any Phase One IQ series back.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
The DT LCD Shade for the Phase One IQ reduces glare and reflections on the touch screen of any Phase One IQ series back. It is so precisely designed that it snaps firmly onto the back by friction alone, and holds solidly; there is no need for any adhesives or to lock/unlock it. It can be mounted in two orientations:
- Standard Viewing: with the longer edge at the top, to block light from the sky and overhead lights
- Low Angle Viewing: with the longer edge at the bottom, such that it can be seen from a higher angle
In either orientation it does not block access to any port or button on the Phase One IQ; you can continue to use the silver hard buttons and touchscreen on the back, and plug in cables to all ports on the side.
When you’re done with your shoot the DT LCD Shade can be slid onto the IQ backwards, meaning it doesn’t take up any extra space in your pack. And don’t worry, in this storage configuration it safely clears (and so does not interact with) the safety release for the digital back!
Best yet, the DT LCD Shade is made of a flexing carbon fiber composite material so it is strong and durable, but feather light (~1 ounce).
The DT LCD Shade for the Phase One IQ is compatible with all IQ1, IQ2, and IQ3, and IQ4 series digital backs. All mounts (Hasselblad H, Hasselblad V, Contax 645, and Phase One / Mamiya) are compatible.
The DT LCD Shade is compatible with any body that does not physically block its attachment.
It has tested with and is compatible with:
- Tech camera bodies such as those from Arca Swiss, Cambo, and the Phase One XT.
- View camera bodies
- Hasselblad H with any viewfinder
- Mamiya RZ with any viewfinder
- Phase One XF with Waist Level Viewfinder (but not the Standard 90º Finder)
- Contax 645 with Waist Level Viewfinder (but not the Standard 90º Finder)
It is NOT compatible with:
- Phase One XF with + Standard (90º) Viewfinder
- Phase One DF / DF+
- Contax 645 with Standard 90º Viewfinder
The DT LCD Shade is made of a durable carbon-fiber composite material that is light and flexible has been tested down to -20º C (-4º F) for several hours (we expect that it would perform well at lower temperatures, but have no capacity to do real-world testing below that temperature) and up to 70º C (160º F).