TetherTools TetherPro CUC10-BLK USB-C to USB-C Cable 3m
£41.94 Incl. VAT£34.95 Excl. VAT
TetherPro USB-C to USB-C, 10′ (3m) Black Cable for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with USB-C ports.
Out of stock
TetherTools TetherPro CUC10-BLK USB-C to USB-C Cable 3m (10ft)
The TetherTools TetherPro CUC10-BLK USB-C to USB-C Black Cable 3m (10ft) is the photographer’s choice for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with USB-C ports.
THIS CABLE IS A SPECIAL ORDER. DELIVERY IN 2-4 DAYS.
It allows for a straight connection with no adapters or dongles. The cable is also reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest USB specifications and incorporates the latest technology ensuring fast, reliable data transfers.
As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras, and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded and plated to protect against external signal interference.
The 10 foot(3m) USB-C cable connects to the camera using the USB-C connector to ensure delivery of excellent performance. Can be connected to the TetherPro TBPRO USB-C Extension Cable for up to 4.6m (15 ft ) of extension if required.
For photographers shooting tethered, we recommend the use of a TetherBlock over the JerkStopper Camera Support to keep the cable connected to the camera, as USB data ports are vulnerable to damage if the cable is accidentally pulled or tugged.
The CUC10 is available in both Orange and Black. (SPECIAL ORDER)
Note: This cable is for data transfer only.
- Length : 3′ (0.9m), 6′ (1.8m), 10′ (3m), 15′ (4.6m)
- Color: High-visibility Orange or Black
- 3′ / 0.9m – USB 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps, 3A
- 6′ / 1.8m – USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 10′ / 3m – USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 15′ / 4.6m – USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- Extruded tips
- Nickel plated tip, gold plated pins
- Charge USB-C computer and devices up to 60w
- Note: Camera manufacturers recommend turning off power delivery when tethering. Check your camera’s manual for settings and details.