Heliopan Adapter/Stepping Ring up to 49mm (Filter)
From £16.44 Incl. VATFrom £13.70 Excl. VAT
Heliopan Adapter/Stepping Ring up to 49mm. Heliopan’s versatile range of stepping rings allows use of larger filters on smaller lens threads.
Heliopan adapter rings are listed by the Filter Thread size (e.g. 52mm), and then the required Lens Thread size (e.g. 40.5mm). Selected from the drop-down menu. Such an adapter ring would allow the photographer to use 52mm filters or hoods on lenses with 40.5mm front threads for example.
Stepping Rings, adapter rings are very useful as they allow a user to attach larger filters or lens hoods to smaller threaded lenses. Saves having to buy (and carry!) a whole new set of filters for each lens thread size.
Especially useful with filters like the Heliopan Neutral Density series as it means being able to use a set of treasured filters on a wider variety of lenses. Video users in particular will find a stepping ring useful with the Heliopan ND Variable filters. It also allows the possibility of being able to use a larger size filter onto an ultra wide lens without vignetting.
Made in Germany, all Heliopan adapter rings come in high quality anodised brass mounts which – unlike aluminium mounts – virtually eliminate binding to the lens or filter, meaning less trouble changing filters when your fingers are cold!
- Versatile! Use your existing filters and hoods on different lenses!
- This adapter is available in the following thread sizes, 27mm, 30.5mm, 34mm, 35.5mm, 37mm, 39mm, 40.5mm, 43mm, 46mm, 48mm. Not all sizes are in stock. Some may be a special order
- Made in Germany
- Long life expectancy thanks to solid brass construction
- Minimal reflections because of matte black finish on the rims
- Reduce or eliminate vignetting on a ultra wide lens by using a larger filter with a stepping ring.
- Front thread means you can still use a lenscap!
Please Note: Occasionally, some size combinations may not be in stock, we recommend you to contact us to confirm availability before ordering.