NYA-EVO Fjord 26-S Sport
From £214.00 Incl. VATFrom £178.33 Excl. VAT
The NYA-EVO Fjord 26-S Sport is the toughest, most lightweight and user-friendly pack yet in our line-up. It’s the smallest in the range, but carries all the high-grade features and materials that NYA-EVO has come to be known for. With the versatility of our removable camera inserts system, the Fjord 26 brings an entirely new frontier to the NYA-EVO range, and to those who carry it. Available in 4 colours.
NYA-EVO Fjord 26-S Sport
Agile | Lightweight | Protected | Prepared
Our smallest and most lightweight bag yet – the Fjord 26-S (Sports Package) is a full-featured and adaptable photo backpack. The Sports Package includes; a) Padded waist belt with stretch fabric zip pocket and Molle webbing attachment loops. b) 25mm wide webbing top and bottom gear attachment straps c) Exterior mesh attachment panel. This rugged and agile pack that doesn’t compromise on form or function.
It’s the smallest in the range, but carries all the high-grade features and materials that NYA-EVO has come to be known for. With the versatility of our removable camera inserts system, the Fjord 26 brings an entirely new frontier to the NYA-EVO range, and to those who carry it.
***PLEASE NOTE – RCI units not included with the backpack. Please select the RCI unit size that best fit your gear.
The NYA-EVO Fjord 26 offers you:
- Peace of mind – keeps your camera equipment safe from the elements.
- Comfort – aluminum frame and ergonomically designed shoulder straps make you feel the load inside the backpack much less. Back padding body contact fabric is quick drying, soft and non-abrasive.
- Ease and adaptability – three sizes of Removable Camera Insert – sold separately – see RCI product page for info.
- Versatility – for dynamic adventure sports as well as the urban jungle and general traveling. With carrying points for helmet, rope, tripods etc. Also features an emergency whistle plus the ability to carry 15 inch laptop and other general travel gear.
- Stability – our load stabilizer system moves weight to the frame and the frame transfers it to the hips.
- Volume: 26 liter
- Weight: 1500 g / 3.30 lbs
- Dimensions: 29 (W) x 45 (H) x 20 (D) cm / 12.6 (W) x 17.7 (H) x 7.8 (D) in
- High Tenacity Nylon 210 Denier Rip-stop fabric with thermoplastic polyurethane film on interior and water-repellant coating on exterior of the backpack.
- Polyester 200 Denier lining fabric with polyurethane coating.
- Soft touch quick dry knitted fabric for all contact points to the body.
- High density closed cell foams for suspension system.
- Glove friendly aluminum zip pullers and Woojin® or Duraflex® plastic side release buckles.
- Outside zippers are all YKK®️. Heavy gauge for rear zip and Aquaguard® zip for top and front zippers.
- Nylon webbing.
- Hypalon® base.
- High weather resistance provided by a combination of a thermoplastic polyurethane coated nylon fabric and polyurethane coated YKK® Aquaguard® zippers. In extreme conditions a seam-taped detachable rain cover can be attached for an extra protection barrier.
- Lightweight aluminum T6-6061 tubular frame combined with the use of high density foam covered with quick dry soft knitted fabric provide for optimal load management and carry comfort.
- Rear panel zipper provides full access to the main compartment for easy packing. This configuration has the extra benefit of having the zipper close to the body for anti- theft security and keeping your shoulder straps out of the dirt during access.
- The pack is equipped with a removable internal separator that divides the camera gear from the ‘other gear’. This prevents unwanted items from the ‘other gear’ section to slide into the camera compartment.
- The pack comes with a Hypalon® base which is extremely tough, waterproof and longwearing.
- Lightweight detachable seam-taped raincover included.
- Main compartment accessible from rear and top.
- Padded laptop compartment that can carry a 13″ Macbook Pro laptop with the addition of a velcro pocket inside the main compartment.
- Stretch fabric side pockets give space even when the bag is fully stuffed.
- Tripod attachment on the front or side of the backpack using compression straps.
- Helmet attachment system on front of the pack.
- Attach H2O bladder outside using the net attachment system.
Graphite (Black), Midnight (Navy), Pine (Green), Powder (White)
There are no reviews yet.