Pre-Owned Pentax-D FA 645 90mm Macro f2.8 ED AW SR Lens
£3,330.00 Incl. VAT£2,775.00 Excl. VAT
Pre-Owned Pentax 645 90mm Macro f2.8 ED AW SR Lens – Very Good Condition
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
Pre-Owned Pentax 645 90mm Macro f2.8 ED AW SR Lens
Pre-Owned Pentax 645 90mm Macro f2.8 ED AW SR Lens in very good condition. The lens has very little sign exterior sign of use, and the front element is pristine. There is some dust in the internal elements, but this doesn’t have any impact on the image quality.
This is a medium telephoto lens that is ideal for portraits that present clear, soft detailed images. This lens combines use of the new “HD Coating” and “Aero Bright Coating” for delivering a dramatic reduction in reflections and high transmissivity. The optical system uses extra-low dispersion (ED) glass and aspherical lenses for effectively correcting various types of aberrations. This lens provides high-resolution performance to the edges of the image.
Macro photography at a maximum shooting magnification of 0.5X is also possible for taking still life photography. This lens incorporates PENTAX’s first image stabilizer mechanism “SR” within the lens, and about 3.5 levels of image stabilizer correction are used for enabling sharp images without blurring during handheld shooting. A dust-resistant and drip-proof “AW (All Weather)” construction allows exceptional weather resistant performance. The lens also features a Quick-Shift Focus System enabling quick switching between AF and MF, round iris diaphragm for natural out-of-focus (bokeh) effect up to F5.6, and SP coating for repelling oil and dirt on the lens front surface.
- High performance standard lens for the Pentax 645D
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Gives effective focal length of 65mm on a Pentax 645D
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Macro capability captures images at half life-size (1:2)
- Shake Reduction system ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Super Protect coating helps repel dust and dirt
- Weather sealed construction
- Minimum focusing distance of 41cm
- 67mm filter diameter
Supplied with the following accessories:
1 x Original Box
1 x Original Hood
1 x Original Front Cap
1 x Original Rear Cap
1 x B+W UV MRC Filter
1 x Original Soft Case
Serial Number: 4258215
Supplied with 3 Month Teamwork Warranty
To find out more about this Pentax 90mm Macro lens, see the product page HERE.