X-Rite i1 Pro 2
From £1,105.20 Incl. VATFrom £921.00 Excl. VAT
i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling, and print quality assurance.
A New Standard of Color Perfection
The i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for Color Perfectionists looking for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution offering display and projector profiling, monitor and print quality assurance and spot color measurement. With the i1Basic Pro 2, you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors. Plus, with the free ColorTRUE mobile app, you can even calibrate your Apple® iOS mobile devices.
The i1Basic Pro 2 is designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their displays and projectors, who want to track and verify monitor and print quality, and who need to capture spot color measurement. It calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
- Top-of-the-line i1Profiler color management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. Basic mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen color. Advanced mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality color results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools.
- Better temperature stability and higher brightness levels improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Provides full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- Included PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easily upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, and camera profiling capabilities. For increased automation, use the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles.
Built upon the success of X-Rite’s i1Pro spectrophotometer as the de facto industry standard for more than a decade, i1Pro 2 features the next generation of industry-leading technology delivering increased accuracy, ease of use and an expanded professional-level feature set including the latest developments in ISO standardization. The i1Pro 2 is equipped with the X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) to make it faster and easier for companies and professionals involved in digital production printing to adhere to ISO standards and have confidence that data sent or received from all links in the supply chain are reliable and repeatable, reducing waste and rework. It provides real-time user feedback to ensure accurate measurement and a self-check tool that adjusts and corrects for minor shifts.
i1Basic Pro 2 includes the i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer; the latest release of i1Profiler Software; PANTONE Color Manager Software; and robust i1 accessories (Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case)
i1Basic Pro 2, i1Photo Pro 2, i1Publish Pro 2