Phase One Cultural Heritage Specialist Training Program
£540.00 Incl. VAT£450.00 Excl. VAT
The next Phase One Cultural Heritage Specialist (POCHS) Training is in London at Courtauld Institute of Art in Somerset House, on Wednesday the 16th & Thursday the 17th of May 2018.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
Become a Phase One Cultural Heritage Specialist. The Phase One Cultural Heritage Specialist program is designed to help institutions, photographers and archivists produce higher quality images, work more efficiently, and establish workflow and practices which can be easily standardised.
The Phase One Cultural Heritage Specialist training program is an advanced seminar designed for working professionals taught by Phase One Technical Support staff, all of which have years of experience and in-depth knowledge of the Phase One system and CH software application.
What is covered during training?
The two day course is structured and path begins with understanding the hardware, walking through the workflow, and finally reinforcing the theory and technique behind CH photography.
A few specific topics include:
- Advanced Colour Management in Capture One
- Capture One CH exclusive tools book capture & Auto Crop
- Film “Scanning” with Capture One
- Reliable tethering and operation
- Utilising the IQ3 100mp Electronic Shutter
- Start to finish setup and workflow for high volume capture
- The iXG Repro camera system & it’s automation features
- There will also be a discussion covering Multispectral Narrow Band imaging using the Phase One IQ3 100 Achromatic.
- A non-invasive spectral characterisation of objects, media, inks, and colorants, revealing artefacts that are not visible to the eye in natural light.
POCHS Training involves an introduction to online tutorials which ensure that candidates have a good understanding over a two-day period comprising of both lectures, demonstration, practical tasks & theory. Following day two, an online exam will be made available. Students receive a comprehensive setup and troubleshooting guide, example practice images, and a three month trial of Capture One CH (this needs to be confirmed).
The POCHS event – London. Wednesday the 16th & Thursday the 17th of May 2018.
Courtauld Institute of Art, Somerset House, The Strand, London, WC2R 0RN
POCHS, Two day course & certification, £450.00, Excl. VAT, per candidate.