Capture One-to-One Software Sessions
From £66.00 Incl. VATFrom £55.00 Excl. VAT
If you want an introduction to Capture One Pro, or to expand your existing knowledge, get in touch to arrange a One-to-One session. These sessions are tailored to ensure you are given the overview of everything you need to know to take your processing and workflow to the next level.
Building upon our Foundations training previously offered, Teamwork Digital are please to introduce a new introductory session to fit alongside our existing Capture One Pro Advanced training course.
If you want an introduction to Capture One Pro software, or to expand your existing knowledge, get in touch to arrange a One-to-One session. These can be tailored to ensure you are given the overview of everything you need to know to take your image processing workflow to the next level.
Sessions can cover any of the following areas:
- Customising your workspace
- Differences between a Session and a Catalog, and when to use which
- Organising Catalogs and Sessions
- Round-tripping to Photoshop
- Accelerating Processing with Tokens
- Making use of shortcuts
- Using templates
- Remote Camera Control
- Live View and overlay for composition
- Trouble shooting connections and drop outs
- Capture Pilot
- Backing up Capture One/standardising across workstations
- RGB Curves and Luma Curves
- The Colour Editor
- The Colour Balance Tool
- Balancing Skin Tones
- Creating masks with flow and opacity changes
- Dodging and Burning
- Gradient Masks
- Healing and Cloning (and simple spotting)
- Optimising Sharpening and Noise reduction with Masks and Local Adjustments
- When to use Clarity and Structure
- Film Grain
- Black & White Conversion
If you require any more information, or wish to discuss any specific areas you will need to cover, feel free to get in touch with on 0207 323 6455 or contact us HERE.
One Hour Session, Two Hour Session, Three Hour Session