Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course
£654.00 Incl. VAT£545.00 Excl. VAT
Whether you are just starting out with Capture One or a seasoned user, the Teamwork Digital Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course will enhance your understanding of best-practice workflow and processing using the latest Capture One Pro software.
We currently have 12 places remaining for this course.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course
The Teamwork Digital Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course is designed for photographers, assistants and digital technicians. Whether you are just starting out with Capture One, or a seasoned user, this two day course will enhance your understanding of best-practice workflow and processing using the latest Capture One Pro software.
The Capture One Pro Advanced Software course will take place at Holborn Studios in London.
Content for Day 1 – Advanced Level
- Workspace setup and customisation
- The difference between Sessions and Catalogs
- File organisation
- Setting up Capture Folders
- Import considerations
- Tethered connection and troubleshooting
- Remote camera control
- Next Capture Adjustment
- Overlay for Composition
- Sorting, rating and tagging
- Working with Albums and Smart Albums
- File naming: Before, during and after capture
- Basic colour management
- Streamlining with Presets
- Basic adjustments: Exposure, White Balance, Levels, RGB and Luma Curves
- High Dynamic Range: Controlling highlights and Shadows
- Exposure warnings
- Optimising use of the Saturation, Colour Editor, Colour Balance and Skin Tone tool
- Image control with layers and masks
- Black & White processing
- Copy adjustments to other images
- Working with multiple Variants
- Perspective control: Crop, Rotation and Keystone
- Automatic and manual lens correction
- Noise Reduction and Sharpening
- Export: File format, Naming, ICC Profiles and Proofing
Content for Day 2 – Pro Level
- Optimising your Mac
- WiFi issues: Networking and troubleshooting
- Reparing Sessions and Catalogs
- Backup of Sessions and Catalogs
- Importing between Sessions and Catalogs
- Streamlining with Templates
- Capture Pilot and Capture Live
- Advanced Colour Management
- Creating custom camera profiles
- Lens Cast Correction and Uniform Light tools
- Styles and Presets
- Metadata editing and synchronization
- Syncing Photo Mechanic with Capture One
- Understanding image size and resolution
- Working between Capture One and Photoshop
Who runs the course?
The course combines Teamwork Digital’s 20 years of knowledge and experience supporting the photography industry with Capture One Pro with that of Karsten Franke. Karsten began his career in offset printmaking before transitioning into digital processing as an early adopter of computer science and construction. This led him to working as an Apple specialist within the magazine publishing industry, which led to expertise in QuarkXpress, InDesign, Illustrator and Capture One Pro. Karsten now works with FREELENS running workshops for photographers and graphic designers to master workflow, colour management and processing.
Is the Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course for you?
This training session is perfect for digital techs, photographers and retouchers who are looking for some in-depth training in Capture One Pro to fine-tune their existing skill-sets or to learn some additional workflow hacks to make their everyday working life that bit more efficient. It’s an ideal add-on for someone who is contemplating doing the Phase One Certified Professional course or has completed POCP in the past.
Is the Capture One Pro Advanced Software Course a certification course?
This course does not provide an official Phase One certification. There will be training modules for you to complete throughout the day and test images to work with which when used in conjunction with the course content should give any attendee a great overview of the skill sets being taught and the additional understanding of their workflow they were looking for.
Due to the limited places, Teamwork Digital does not offer refunds for this event but will offer you a place on the next event if you are unable to make the originally applied for date.
If you need any further information, please contact the team.