Profoto Air Remote TTL
From £215.00 Incl. VATFrom £179.17 Excl. VAT
Wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Canon, Nikon or Sony camera
Attach this small unit to your Canon, Nikon or Sony camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly i…
Profoto Air Remote TTL.
Wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm or Olympus/Panasonic camera.
Attach the small Profoto Air Remote TTL unit to your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm or Olympus/Panasonic camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto Off-Camera Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-C, TTL-N, TTL-S, TTL-F or TTL-O/P will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch the Profoto Air Remote TTL to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attaches to your Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm or Olympus/Panasonic camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
|Profoto Air Remote||
TTL-C for Canon, TTL-N for Nikon, TTL-O/P for Olympus/Panasonic, TTL-S for Sony, TTL-F for Fujifilm
There are no reviews yet.