Hitech 100×150 Colour Grad Filter – Twilight 2
£39.60 Incl. VAT£33.00 Excl. VAT
Hitech 100 Colour Grad Filter (SOFT Edge) – Twilight is a professional quality colour graduated filter with SOFT graduation – Half clear, half coloured with a smooth transition …
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
Hitech 100 Colour Grad Filter (SOFT Edge) – Twilight is a professional quality colour graduated filter with SOFT graduation – Half clear, half coloured with a smooth transition to full density. The SOFT graduation is the standard for general landscape work.
Hitech 100 Colour Graduated filters are one of the most widely used category's of filter. They enhance reality, adding a touch of subtlety or drama to the image. Some of the most popular applications include:
- Adding colour excitement to a drab sky.
- Changing the specific colour in a scene to create a desired special effect.
- Enhancing the existing colour or creating subtle colour drama.
- Creating more balanced exposure in uneven lighting conditions
The Hitech filter system is manufactured by Formatt Filters to offer versatility and creative capabilities to stills photographers. Hitech filters are manufactured using the Queens Award winning CR39 dyed substrate. Formatt developed a method of colouring CR39 in its liquid state, thereby ensuring consistency and accuracy of colour.
These 100x125mm filters fit in the Cokin P filter holder* and are manufactured from the highest quality optical grade polyester resin.
*May not fit in some newer Cokin holders – please check before purchase.
- 100mm x 125mm size
- Available in strengths: 1, 2 and 3 (3=strongest)
- Professional optical quality polyester resin filters
- Hand Made in the UK