Heliopan SH-PMC Multi Coated Red 25 Filter, 39-95mm
From £39.18 Incl. VATFrom £32.65 Excl. VAT
Heliopan SH-PMC Multi Coated Red 25 Filter. Heliopan’s remarkable 8 Layer Multi-Coating uses metallic oxide coatings and enhances anti-reflection capabilities. It also protects the glass with it’s hard scratch protective surface. Plus it’s coated on both sides of the filter!
Heliopan SH-PMC Multi Coated Red 25 Filter. Red Tricolor. Heliopan’s remarkable 8 Layer Multi-Coating uses metallic oxide coatings and enhances anti-reflection capabilities. It also protects the glass with it’s hard scratch protective surface. Plus it’s coated on both sides of the filter!
For color separation work and tricolor printing work. Contrast effects in commercial and outdoor black-and-white photography. Haze penetrationi aerial work. Removes blue in infrared photography.
Red 25 provides a greater level contrast when used for black & white landscape photography. Filter factor of 8x
For brilliant color reproduction, highest contrast and sharpness Heliopan filters are THE choice for the professional photographer. When coupled with the fact that Heliopan filters are manufactured from SCHOTT glass (the same stuff used to make ZEISS optics), it is clear that the only thing that should stand between your lens and your subject is a Heliopan filter.
Established in 1949, Heliopan was founded by Mr.Martin Summer. Made in Germany, all Heliopan screw-in filters come in high quality anodised slim brass mounts which virtually eliminate binding. Heliopan also manufacture a broad range of aluminium lens hoods in both Short and Long versions as well as a range of rubber lens hoods. An uncompromising attention to detail and quality has resulted in outstanding filters for Film, Movie and Video users.
- Available in 27mm to 95mm and Bayonet sizes
- SH-PMC coatings of 8 layers per side for the highest reflection reduction (below 0.2%)
- Dust and moisture repellent top coating on each side of SH-PMC filters for easy cleaning and long life
- Made in Germany
- Brilliant Colour Reproduction and High Sharpness
- The highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group
- The longest life expectancy thanks to brass filter rims
- Minimal reflections because of matte black filter rings
- At least one high quality hard coating on each filter side
Select the required Filter Size from the drop-down menu
Please Note: Occasionally, some filter sizes may not be in stock, we recommend you to contact us to confirm availability before ordering.