Heliopan SH-PMC Cir-Polarising High Transmission Filter,40.5-105mm
From £78.24 Incl. VATFrom £65.20 Excl. VAT
Heliopan’s SH-PMC High Transmission Circular Polarisers allow the highest passing of light. Confounding the expectation that up to 2.5x stop may be lost when using a polariser, the high transmission versions reduce light loss by 0.5x.
Available in Standard and Slim types.
Heliopan’s SH-PMC (Multi-Coated) High Transmission Circular Polariser allow the highest passing of light. Confounding the expectation that up to 2.5x stop may be lost when using a polariser, the high transmission versions reduce light loss by 0.5x. For users who value every bit of light, for low light photography, architectural and interior work, it’s a real benefit.
Heliopan’s remarkable 8 layer multi-coating uses metallic oxide coatings and enhances anti-reflection capabilities passing through a astonishing 99.8% of the light. It also protects the glass with it’s hard scratch protective surface. Plus it’s coated on both sides of the filter!
Ideal for photographers who shoot landscapes, you will find this filter is excellent when it comes to enhancing the blue of the sky as well as making the clouds more distinct. On water, you’ll use it to eliminate reflections. Multi-coated protection allows you to easily clean this filter’s glass surface.
The Heliopan SH-PMC Circular Polariser High Transmission is also unique in design since its black brass filter ring is indexed so that if you’re not using a traditional SLR, you’ll be able to set the rotating ring to a precise setting each time you wish to achieve the same degree of polarisation. The brass composition of the filter ring also prevents jamming when placing or removing it.
- The rims are number calibrated for easy setting
- Available in 40.5mm to 105mm sizes
- SH-PMC coatings of 8 layers per side for the highest reflection reduction (below 0.2%)
- Dust and moisture repellent top coating on each side of SH-PMC filters for easy cleaning and long life
- Made in Germany
- Brilliant Colour Reproduction and High Sharpness
- The highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group
- The longest life expectancy thanks to brass filter rims
- Minimal reflections because of matte black filter rings
- At least one high quality hard coating on each filter side
Select the required Filter Size from the drop-down menu
Please Note: Occasionally, some filter sizes may not be in stock, we recommend you to contact us to confirm availability before ordering.