Heliopan Multi Coated Circular Polarising Filter
From £67.08 Incl. VATFrom £55.90 Excl. VAT
Heliopan SH-PMC Multi Coated Circular Polarising Filter The Circular Polariser is suitable for use with all Digital and AF cameras, as well as manual cameras too
Heliopan SH-PMC Multi Coated Circular Polarising Filter. The Circular Polariser is suitable for use with all Digital and AF cameras, as well as manual cameras too.
Polarizing Filters reduce reflections and glare, they are a neutral color and can be used for color or black and white imaging. As the light coming from the sun is not polarized parts of the light become partially polarized due to the scattering of particles in the atmosphere. This scattering reduces the transparency of the air and creates haze in the distance and the blue in the sky on a sunny day. Polarization also controls in the reflections of light on the original color of the surface. The Heliopan Polarizer improves the color of the sky, (in distant pictures, mountain scenes, etc.) it reduces the bluish cast in landscapes and increases the blue color of the sky. The effect is strongest at a 90° angle to the sun. In addition polarizers enhance the color saturation of the scene by suppressing the reflections on the surface, undesired reflections are largely eliminated. While increasing color saturation with software can also improve the color saturation the faded parts of the leaves in the illustration above will increase as well. This procedure will not replace the need for a polarizer.
For brilliant color reproduction, highest contrast and sharpness Heliopan filters are THE choice for the professional photographer. When coupled with the fact that Heliopan filters are manufactured from SCHOTT glass (the same stuff used to make ZEISS optics), it is clear that the only thing that should stand between your lens and your subject is a Heliopan filter.
Made in Germany, all Heliopan screw-in filters come in high quality anodised brass mounts which virtually eliminate binding.
- The rims are number calibrated for easy setting
- Available in 37mm to 105mm sizes
- SH-PMC coatings of 8 layers per side for the highest reflection reduction (below 0.2%)
- Dust and moisture repellent top coating on each side of SH-PMC filters for easy cleaning and long life
- Made in Germany
- Brilliant Colour Reproduction and High Sharpness
- The highest quality optical glass from the German Schott Group
- The longest life expectancy thanks to brass filter rims
- Minimal reflections because of matte black filter rings
- At least one high quality hard coating on each filter side
Select the required Filter Size from the drop-down menu
Please Note: Occasionally, some filter sizes may not be in stock, we recommend you to contact us to confirm availability before ordering.