The fastest toughest battery generator on the market!
Thanks to the new, patent pending Hybrid Capacitor Technology, the Pro-B4 delivers flash durations down to 1/25,000 of a second – making it not only the shortest flash duration of any battery generator in the world, but also of any flash pack.
“Profoto’s new Pro-B4 1000 Air is the fastest, toughest and most versatile battery generator on the market today,” said Mark Rezzonico, VP Product Group. “With its unprecedented flash duration and world’s fastest recycling time, this new portable unit provides a world of creative possibilities for today’s fast-paced professional digital photographers.”
In addition to its short flash duration, the Pro-B4 is also the world’s fastest recycling battery generator. At lower power settings it is capable of firing up to 30 flashes per second, while the longest wait on full power is less than a second.
Featuring two independent outlets with individual controls and displays, the new Pro-B4 makes it as easy as possible for photographers to take full advantage of all features. The units energy setting can be adjusted quickly with precise control in 1/10 f-stop increments. The units display can be set to show the output in f-stops or watt seconds, and information about the flash duration on each head is easily accessible.
The Pro-B4’s powerful Li-Ion battery can fully recharge in less than 45 minutes and can be recharged while in use. This means that if the modeling light is used moderately, the pack can be used continuously while connected to a main outlet. In addition, the battery can be recharged just as fast with Profoto’s portable power source, the Profoto BatPac.
Finally, the Pro-B4 is the most durable battery generator on the market. The solid-cast aluminum chassis and the sturdy rubber frame ensure that it can take rough handling. All connections have protective lids and the pack has no air vents to help prevent water or dust from getting inside.
The Pro-B4 1000 Air is recommended for and aimed at the following market sectors:
• Fashion & People Photography
• Sports Photography
• Stop motion photography
7 Important product advantages & user benefits.
1. Extremely short flash durations
The Pro-B4 provides the shortest flash durations of any generator on the market.
2. Exceptionally fast recycling
The Pro-B4 is the fastest recycling battery generator on the market.
3. Outstanding reliability
Equipped with a solid-cast aluminium chassis and a sturdy rubber frame. Protective lids on all
4. Powerful inside and outside the studio
The battery can fully recharge in only 45 minutes and can be recharged whilst in use.
5. Extraordinary power range and precision
huge 11 f-stop power range with unrivalled stability in power output and colour temperature.
6. Integrated Air Radio Sync and Remote
Allows world-wide operation. Air is the fastest radio sync system in the world and has a range of 300m (1,000ft).
7. Wide assortment of Light Shaping Tools
Style your light to perfection with Profoto’s assortment of Light Shaping Tools.
• Pro head Plus range (Pro-B Head Plus, ProHead Plus,
• ProRing Plus and ProRing2 Plus).
Other compatible heads
• Profoto StripLight, StillLight, StickLight,
• Zoomspot, MultiSpot and FresnelSpot.
• Pro heads (Pro-B Head, ProHead, ProTwin Head, ProRing and ProRing2).
• fast recycling times from 0.03 s to 0.99s.
• Unrivaled flash durations from 1/2,000 s to 1/25,000 s.
• 11 f-stop power range (1-1,000Ws), adjustable in 1/10 or 1/1 f-stops on two
• individually controlled lamp sockets.
• Supports up to 500W modeling light.
• Innovative Lithium-Ion (LiFe) battery combines
high capacity, low weight and excellent durability.
• Fast charger recharges battery in less than 45
minutes. Battery can be recharged during use.
• Up to 220 flashes capacity at full, 440 at 1⁄2,
880 at 1⁄4 etc. and more than 50,000 flashes at
• Built in Profoto Air Sync and Remote provides:
– camera sync and remote control with up to 300m (1,000 ft.) operating range.
– Shortest sync delay of any wireless camera sync, comparable with sync cable.
• Compact size 25x18x31cm, low weight 9.8kg including battery.
Max energy: 1,000 Ws
Energy control f-stop range: 11
Shortest flash duration: 1/25,000s
Longest flash duration: 1/2,000s
Recycling: 0.03 – 0.99s
No of flashes @ full power on one charge: 220 flashes
Size: 25 x 18 x 31.5 cm/9.8 x 7.1 x 12.4 in
Weight: 9.8 kg/21.6 lbs
901084 – Pro-B4 1000 Air – £5,135.00
901089 – Pro-B4 1000 Air + extra battery – £5,790.00
900752 – Prohead Plus UV 250 W – £1,365.00
900753 – Prohead Plus UV 500 W – £1,403.00
900755 – ProB Head Plus UV – £710.00
900794 – ProB Head Plus UV Zoom – £774.00
300514 – ProRing Plus UV – £1,111.00
300519 – ProRing Plus 2 UV – £1,703.00
900925 – Li-ion battery for Pro – B4 (including cassette) – £710.00
100304 – Battery quick charger for Pro – B4 – £385.00
340208 – Pro B4 Protective Bag – £156.00
101552 – ProHead Flashtube Perfect ARC (for ProHead, Pro- B Head and older heads) – £295.00
The A1 is every inch a Profoto light – just smaller. Its round head delivers light that’s both natural and beautiful with a soft smooth fall-off. It’s incredibly easy and to use, with superfast recycling and a long-lasting battery, so you’ll never miss a shot. In Stock.