£13,939.00 Incl. VAT£11,615.83 Excl. VAT
The world’s fastest flash is evolving thanks to Profoto’s unique AirX technology. So not only do you get industry-defining speed and power with a superior flash duration of up to 1/80,000s.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
The ultimate flash. Power, speed and connectivity.
The world’s fastest flash is evolving thanks to Profoto’s unique AirX technology. So not only do you get industry-defining speed and power with a superior flash duration of up to 1/80,000s. But you also get a flash with cutting-edge user experience that is always up to date with any type of camera, even the one in your smartphone. Add to that unrivalled consistency and volume shooting capabilities, and you have Profoto’s flagship flash.
In addition to being the world’s fastest flash, the Profoto Pro-11 is the world’s most advanced flash thanks to Profoto’s proprietary AirX technology. When shooting with the Pro-11, one real-world benefit with the built-in AirX comes clear; the higher degree of convenience and control available to you on the day significantly improves workflow. And via the Profoto apps, you’ll get real-time updates and upgrades, so your user experience will always be the latest, and you’ll have an overview of all your Profoto gear.
That said, beneath the Pro-11’s ruggedly beautiful exterior is a beast of a flash; delivering consistently outstanding performance that allows you to freeze moments in time in unprecedented detail and clarity. This really is the ultimate flash.
Breathtaking speed and power
The Pro-11 boasts record breaking speed in its capability to keep flash duration and recycling short across the full power range. It easily matches the fastest cameras making it easy to capture crisp, sharp images from a series of super-fast exposures.
Impressive precision and control
With an 11 f-stop power range at your fingertips you’ll find it easy to set the light you want. It’s adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments from 2.4 up to 2400Ws, and you have independent control over each head. Everything you need to shoot with power and precision from shot to shot.
Easy to use with clear and simple controls
Simplicity is everything. So the Pro-11’s user interface is super-straightforward and intuitive with a new bright, clean and clear display. And we’ve kept buttons and dials to the absolute minimum with three large, rubberized dials. As a result, changing settings is easy, even in the dark.
Future proof connectivity with Profoto AirX
With the built-in Profoto AirX connectivity you can use the Pro-11 with any camera type, including your smartphone. With Profoto apps you can also enjoy smartphone remote control and access wireless updates for your Pro-11 firmware the instant they are released. So you can rest assured that you’ll experience seamless compatibility with both current and future cameras and Profoto products.
Built to last with consistent performance
Pro-11 is designed to shoot at high volumes with incredible consistency. Built with uncompromising engineering and craftsmanship, it’s so rugged and durable, it’ll still be performing at the highest level in years to come.
Creativity and versatility
Pro-11 enables you to combine its speed, power and control with multiple compatible flash heads and over 120 light shaping tools. With all this at your disposal, your creative possibilities are endless.
Beyond the ability to freeze a moment of action or to match the fastest camera shutter the Pro-11 is about providing the image creator with the ability to realize even their most ambitious ideas. To enable them to take light, and shape something remarkable with it. To create stunning images and capture the finest detail in its purest, clearest form.
- Product number: 901011
- Recommended for: High volume studio photography
- Popular applications: Fashion, Action, High Speed
- Max output: 2400 Ws
- Energy range: 11 f-stops (2.4-2,400 Ws)
- Energy control increments: 1/10 or full f-stops
- Recycling time: 0.02-0.7 s (quick burst capability up to 50 flashes per second)
- Flash mode settings: Freeze (shortest flash duration) or Normal (color balanced) mode
- Flash duration t0.5: Normal mode: 1/800 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/12,000 s (2.4 Ws). Freeze mode: 1/1,000 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/80,000 s (2.4 Ws)
- Flash duration t0.1: Normal mode: 1/400 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/6,500 s (2.4 Ws). Freeze mode: 1/600 s (2,400 Ws) – 1/17,500 s (2.4 Ws)
- Energy stability: ± 1/20 f-stop
- Color temp stability: Normal mode: ±100 K over range. ±50 K flash to flash. Freeze mode: ±1500 K over range. ±150 K flash to flash
- F-stop @ 2m / 100 ISO: 128 with ProHead Plus and Magnum Reflector
- TTL: Yes
- HSS: Yes
- Selectable settings: Max, Prop, Off
- Max power: 2 x 500W
Profoto AirX (Bluetooth Low Energy technology)
- Frequency band: Air: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz). Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz (2404 to 2479.3 MHz)
- Radio power output: Air: 19.9 dBm. Bluetooth: 8 dBm
- No. of frequency channels: Air: 20. Bluetooth: 40
- Wireless operating range: From Profoto remotes (Air): Up to 300 meters From mobile devices (Bluetooth): Up to 30 meters
- USB: USB 2.0 Type B port (service port)
- Sync socket(s): ¼ sync socket. Compliant to ISO 10330 standard.
- Input power supply: 100-127 V / 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz (nominal)
- Mains fuse requirement: Automatic fuse characteristic C 13A / 200-240V, 15A / 100-127V
- Fan cooling: Yes
- Auto dumping: Yes
- Photocell/IR-slave and switch: Yes
- Width: 21 cm / 8.3 in
- Length: 29 cm / 11.4 in
- Height: 30 cm / 11.8 in
- Weight: 13.2 kg / 29.1 lbs