Broncolor Pulso G
From £2,170.00 Incl. VATFrom £1,808.33 Excl. VAT
The extensive range of lamps meets every photographer’s needs for creative light management. The lamp is a critical element in terms of light quality, but the quality is also influenced by other factors: the shape and coating of the flash tube, the characteristics and surface of the reflector, uniform illumination with a defined reflector axis, a good match between the emission characteristics of the flash and modelling light, optimum colour temperature and much more.
Available by Special Order.
Broncolor Pulso G
Pulso G is broncolor’s bestselling lamp. And there are some good reasons for that: constant colour, light intense, robust and reliable. It adapts automatically to the mains voltage of the respective country and works properly with each broncolor power pack. Pulso G is equipped with the broncolor bayonet fitting – opening up a world of high-quality accessories for maximum creativity and efficiency.
Pulso G Key Features
Light control and creativity
- The broncolor bayonet of Pulso G gives access to the world’s widest range of light shapers. The position of the flash tube can be changed and allows fine adjustment of the reflector’s light characteristics.
- The compact Pulso G lamps are compatible with every broncolor power pack.
Reliable light quality
- Repeatability and colour constancy of the broncolor Pulso G and its flash tube are unreached. Both are built extremely sturdy and are your most reliable partner for professional photography.
- The halogen modeling light of Pulso G is positioned in the center of the omega-shaped flash tube. Therefore, the photograph you shoot with flash will be identical to what you created visually with the modeling light on.
Home around the world
- Pulso G automatically adapts to changing mains voltages when traveling.
– corresponding emission characteristics of flash tube and modelling light
– can be equipped with 1600 J or 3200 J flash tube
– plug-in flash tube and protecting glass (with mechanical safety device)
– front focusing device
– quick release bracket
– automatic locking mechanism of the light shaper (rotatable 360°)
– integrated tilt head with locking lever for an optimal breaking effect
– integrated umbrella holder
– cooling fan and thermal protection
– automatic adaptation to the respective mains power supply (after exchange of the halogen modelling lamp)
1600 J, 3200 J