The Diva-Lite® LED’s blend Kino Flo’s popular fixture with its tunable LED family line. The Diva-Lite LED lights feature dial-in variable color temperature control from 2500K to 9900K, full-range dimm…
The Kino Flo Diva-Lite LED 20 DMX, Univ 230U blend Kino Flo’s popular fixture with its tunable LED family line. The Diva-Lite LED lights feature dial-in variable color temperature control from 2500K to 9900K, full-range dimming, programmable presets and DMX wireless capability.
As with the Celeb and Select LED’s, the Diva-Lite LED’s soft white light doesn’t flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range.
The Diva-Lite LED’s feature a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources on set. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio® receivers, the Diva-Lite LED’s can be controlled by DMX and/or DMX wireless. The Diva-Lite LED’s run on universal input from 100-240VAC or 24VDC with as little as 0.65A, 230VAC (Diva-Lite LED 30).
With its versatility and unique features, the Diva-Lite LED is the perfect imaging tool for use in any studio production or on location.
The new firmware upgrade enables the new “color mode” and “RGB mode”. The Color mode allows users to dial in nearly any color, from deeply saturated violet blue, to a visual effects 560nm supergreen, and upward into the warmer climes of light straw, flame and salmon red, with all hue angle and saturation values of the color wheel in between.
The Gel function in the color mode includes Kino Flo colors to match Candle Flame, Warm White, Cool White, Sodium Vapor, Mercury Vapor, 20K Blue Sky, Green Screen and Blue Screen. In addition, there is a range of gels that can be applied to any Kelvin setting. Simply scroll through the menu to choose one from over 100 well-known lighting gels.
The second color menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels.
In the White Light Mode (default mode) the Kelvin shift is 2700K to 6500K; the new Color Mode includes the seemingly endless color choices, as well as an expanded Kelvin range from 2500K to 9900K.
Kino Flo Diva-Lite LED 20 DMX, Univ 230U. Features:
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2500K-9900K
• Kelvin presets
• Green/Magenta Control
• Kino Flo Color presets (such as Sodium Vapor, Blue and Green Screen and more.)
• Over 100 well-known lighting gels
• Vibrant Color Selection (RGB+WW Color Gamut)
• Full color control through Hue Angle and Saturation control
• Preset buttons can be used to store custom Kelvin and color settings
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• No color shift while dimming
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 0.65A, 230VAC and 7A, 24VDC (Diva-Lite LED 30)
• Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Built-in Barndoors
• Center Mount
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
Bicolor 3200 up to 5600K – enormous light output.
5 times higher than the preceding bicolor 50 HO Felloni.
For mobile teams:
Extreme light output with friendly light character,
sufficient as fill lig...
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies - it is known for its superior colour properties and robust build quality. They also offer one of the highest lumen/watt ratios providing the c...