The 4Bank System was designed as a softlight source that could be plugged into the wall on location. With its narrow profile and size,
the 4Bank could approximate the quality of light from bounced sources without losing set space.
The first thing to note about the 4Bank System is that it consists of four components: 4Bank Fixture, Mounting Plate, Ballast and Extension Cable. It was designed in this manner to allow the greatest flexibility when working on film production
where the gaffer and DP are constantly being challenged to light unique locations and problem solve at a moment’s notice.
From lighting close-ups in a restaurant location to lighting large blue and green screens, the 4ft 4Bank is the most versatile product in the Kino Flo product range and was the first product developed by Kino Flo more than 25 years ago.
Kino Flo’s award winning 4ft 4Bank portable lighting system is reintroduced with a new design. With new universal voltage from 100VAC to 240VAC, the 4Bank can be used anywhere in the world. The 4Bank is brighter than a 1,000W soft light, yet draws only 1.3A (240VAC), 50% less than the previous model. New features include new graphics, new colour coded connectors and new power switches. The lighter weight 4Bank ballast has the same classic features: individual light control, HO/Standard switching and the same high quality standards: flicker-free, instant-on, dead quiet operation. Colour temperature doesn’t shift when light levels change. With its new and classic features, the popular 4Bank remains to be a favourite tool among lighting professionals in the studio or on location.
Previous model and difference
• Universal input 100-240V
• New Fixture design with Honeycomb Louver
• 4-Lamp remote fixture w/ built-in barndoors
• Fixture includes removable Lamp Harness, Reflector and Louver
• Same fixture takes daylight and tungsten lamps, plus visual effects color lamps
• High colour rendering (CRI 95) True Match® lamps in 3200K and 5500K
• Visual effects lamps available in 420nm blue, 550nm green for blue & green screen application
• Universal input voltage from 100-240VAC can be used anywhere in the world
• Low amperage draw at 1.4A/230VAC
• High output, flicker-free ballasts
• Instant-on, dead quiet
• HO/Std switching
• Individual lamp switching – no colour shift
• Same ballast runs 4ft and 2ft lamps
• Auto terminate for 4Bank DMX ballast
• Operates at 1/3 the power of conventional tungsten soft lights
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held or taped to a wall
• Removable centre mount
• CE approved
2ft 4Bank Kit, Univ 230U w/ Soft Case
1 2ft 4Bank Fixture (CFX-244)
1 4Bank Ballast (BAL-427)
1 MTP-BC41 Mount w/Baby Receiver (16mm) (MTP-BL41)
1 Extension, 25ft (X16-25)
1 Lamp Case (KAS-C26)
1 Soft Case (BAG-201)