Arrilite 2000 Plus
The continuing popularity of the ARRILITE 2000 Plus has inspired ARRIs lighting team to undertake a complete redesign and update of this traditional, open-faced lamphead. Incorporating a range of innovative features, the new ARRILITE 2000 Plus meets the exacting production demands of todays film and television industries. By utilizing the ARRIMAX reflector and optical system, light efficiency is increased and light distribution improved.
The aluminum housing is more compact and about 400g lighter than the previous model, while disc brake technology borrowed from the ARRI True Blue range holds the ARRILITE 2000 Plus steady even with heavy accessories attached. In order to change bulbs, the front door frame opens in a similar way to the ARRI M18; no screws have to be removed and no tools of any kind are needed. Like the ARRILITE 750 Plus, the ARRILITE 2000 Plus features an improved focus mechanism and heat-proof handle at the rear of the housing that facilitates easy maneuvering.
- MAX Technology reflector enables higher light efficiency and better light distribution
- No tools required to change the bulb
- 400g lighter and more compact housing than the previous ARRILITE 2000 model
- Aluminum housing enables heat dissipation
- TRUE BLUE disc brake technology
- Heat-proof handle at rear of housing enables easy maneuvering
|Lamphead Type||Open Face with parabolic facet reflector, 2000 W|
|Reflector Type||MAX reflector made of high purity aluminium|
|Lamp Type||FEX 2000 W/230 V, FEY 2000 W/120V|
|Power Consumption||2000 W|
|Voltage Range||220 to 240 V~|