The Cambo ACTUS-B Mini is a new technology camera system designed for mirrorless cameras, such as the Sony Alpha 7 series & Fuji-X and available for Canon & Nikon DSLR’s.
It combines traditional view camera techniques with the latest capture technology.
Using view camera movement the photographer will be able to be more versatile, be more creative and will be getting more professional results much faster than before.
Mirrorless system camera bodies can be used as digital back, while the Cambo ACTUS will function as tilt-shift and swing adapter with view camera movements for each lens that is being used with this combination.
Size matters, the Cambo ACTUS has been designed to give maximum functionality with minimal dimensions to support portability at ease.
The Cambo ACTUS-B Mini is small and lightweight and fits easily in a small case.
Cambo ACTUS shown with optional lenses and optional camera body.
Expand the usability of your camera system
• View camera movement for selective sharpness
• Rear Shift movement to stitch wider angle images
• Focal plane shifts to increase file size
• Rotation Landscape/portrait built-in
• Built-in macro extension
• Use of various lens designs
• Interchangeable bellows options
Enhance your creativity with the Cambo ACTUS
• Use tilts and swings to place exact sharpness where needed
• Create selective optical unsharpness
• Use more of the image circle of your lenses
• Stitch your images without changing the lens position
• Focus closer and enlarge your subject without extension rings
• Experiment with other system lenses and medium format lenses
• Ideal for use on location, minimal size and weight
Experience the possibilities of the Cambo ACTUS
• Small size for easy portability – see image above
• Front standard offers geared tilt / swing both on-axis
• Lensplates are quickly interchangeable
• Quick slide focus adjustment rail
• Fine focus adjustment with precision gearing
• Shift movements vertical/horizontal in the focal plane
• Horizontal movements using quick sliding
• Zero clicks on all movements
• Image centred rotation from landscape to portrait
• Arca compatible monorail, direct fit to Arca compatible heads such Cambo CBH-6
• Exchangeable bayonets for Sony E-Mount, Nikon F, Canon EOS, Fuji X-series, Micro 4/3, Olympus OMD
The Cambo ACTUS-GFX is derived from the ACTUS-Mini camera system, designed for mirrorless cameras, such as the Sony Alpha 7 series & Fuji-X camera bodies. It combines traditional view camera techniques with the latest capture technology.