Peli™️ 1660 Jumbo Case (Without Foam)
£451.20 Incl. VAT£376.00 Excl. VAT
The Peli Protector™ range of watertight and crushproof cases offer total protection in virtually any situation.
The body of the case is a structural copolymer resin.
Shown as in stock, please call to confirm
The Peli Protector™ range of watertight and crushproof cases offer total protection in virtually any situation. The body of the case is a structural copolymer resin. Incorporated into the shell of the case is a pressure purge valve to allow pressure equalisation. A neoprene “O” ring in the lid ensures that the tongue and groove seal remains watertight. The hinges and handle interlocks form an integral part of the moulding, making it virtually impossible to break in the event of rough handling. A padlock facility (also an integral part of the moulding) keeps your property safe from roving hands. The outer padlock holes have reinforced metal padlock protectors to ensure the case cannot be easily cut or pried open. Ergonomically designed handles are being introduced throughout the range of Protector Cases. These rubber overmoulded handles are lighter in weight, stronger and more comfortable to use.
Peli Products is the trading name in Europe of Pelican Products Inc, of Torrance, California. Pelican Products was founded by Dave Parker in 1975 and has since expanded to a worldwide company employing over 400 people. “PELI CASES – Incredibly tough” Peli cases are world famous for being “Everything Proof”, you can stand on them, drive over them, put them in an aircraft hold with confidence and of course, immerse them in water!
Peli 1660 Jumbo Case’s Features:
- The 1660 Jumbo Case has internal wheel and/or handle wells that will reduce usable area.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- 3 level Pick ‘N’ Pluck™with convoluted lid foam
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Interior Dimensions: L 74cm x W 52.2cm D 44.6cm
- Exterior Dimensions: L 80cm xW 58.1 D 47.9