TetherTools TB-QR-004G TetherBLOCK Arca. Grey
£79.00 Excl. VAT
The TetherBlock is a must-have for photographers shooting tethered both handheld or using a tripod.
Available on back-order
TetherTools TB-QR-004G TetherBLOCK Arca, Grey
The TetherTools TB-QR-004G TetherBLOCK Arca, Grey locks your tethered cable into place, keeping your cable or cord plugged in and your camera’s sensitive data port protected from damage. The integrated Arca-style tripod mount makes it simple to attach to Arca-Swiss compatible tripods.
- Keeps tether cables connected and secured to camera
- Protects expensive camera ports from damage
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Multiple routing channels accept thick, medium or thin cables
- Rubber non-slip pads keep the TetherBlock from moving once attached to the camera
- Additional 1/4-20″ female threads allow mounting non Arca-compatible tripod plates
- TetherBlock Arca has a built in precision milled Arca-compatible mount
Your camera data ports are fragile and expensive to repair. When shooting tethered in studio or on location, a trip or tug can cause your tether cable to become dislodged or cause serious damage to your camera and /or its data ports. The TetherBlock is a must-have for photographers shooting tethered both handheld or using a tripod.
This Arca-style connection is compatible with all Arca compatibile ballheads with the standard 35mm wide connection. This is not compatible with the Arca-Swiss Monoball Fix Series. The bottom of the TetherBlock Arca features two 1/4″-20 female threads.
There is not a centered 1/4″-20 female thread on the TetherBlock Arca, so if you need to mate this to a non-arca plate, we recommend the non-Arca Tetherblock