Phase One have today released the XF Camera System Feature Update #3 SR3 which is a service release featuring the following corrections:
- The XF Camera System now limits aperture adjustment during Electronic Shutter (ES) exposures.
- Addresses an error resulting in incorrect exposures while using Electronic Shutter (ES) at shutter speeds faster than 1/320s in conjunction with the IIQ-L 16Bit File Format.
- Improved stability when navigating in and out of Live View on the IQ Digital Backs
- IQ Digital Back display now maintains zoom level in Live View when returning from capture, or if user is stepping out, and then returning to, Live View.
- Corrects a conflict where previews on the IQ Digital Back screen display incorrectly when capturing tethered from a Capture One PRO or DB and entering Live View.
- Improved response of Single Arrow Nudge Buttons in Camera Focus Tool, providing finer focus control when operating an Auto Focus lens.
- Completed Russian language Menu on all IQ Digital Backs.