Phase One have today released the XF Camera System Feature Update #2, introducing new lenses, new firmware for the XF Camera and IQ digital backs and Capture One Pro 9.1.
Two new “Blue Ring” lenses
- Schneider Kreuznach 110mm LS f/2.8 Lens – Fast lens allowing shallow depth of field – Order now – Shipping 1st April 2016
- Schneider Kreuznach 240mm LS f/4.5 IF Lens – Incredibly sharp lens with great resolving power – Order now – Shipping 1st May 2016
Updated Firmware for the Phase One XF Camera
- Improved HAP-1 Autofocusing
- Sequence photography tools
- Focus Stacking Tool
- HDR Tool
- Time-lapse Tool
- Sequence metadata is stored within image files for use with Capture One
- Self Timer Delay now an available Drive Mode
Updated Firmware for all Phase One IQ Digital Backs
- XF Camera Control access directly from Home screen
- Improved contextual menu consistency
- Improved menu system logic
- Major OneTouch UI improvement – flat and modern design to align with the XF Top Screen Display
Capture One 9.1 – XF Camera System Integration
- Easily identify sequence files from file metadata and browser Icons
- Select and organise files based on sequence metadata
Images captured when using the new Time-lapse, HDR Sequence or Focus Stack Tools on the XF Camera System will automatically receive a metadata tag within the RAW files. Capture One 9.1 can use these metadata tags in a number of ways, accelerating workflow and organisation within the application. As an additional indicator, Images captured with an XF Camera System Sequence Tool will show a small icon (three stacked triangles) in the lower left corner of the thumbnail, indicating it is part of a sequence of images.
New Focus Stack Software and Hardware Registration
Register your Phase One hardware at phaseone.com before 30th September 2016 and you will receive a free Helicon Focus software license!