- Significantly faster multithreaded JPEG file writing.
- File support for Fuji X100S (preliminary).
- File support for Olympus XZ-10 (preliminary).
- Improved image quality for Phase One IQ260.
- Improved image quality for Pentax K-01 and K-30.
- Fixed a number of general stability issues.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where deleting variants could affect layers.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where renaming of files would not rename the associated XMP file.
- Fixed an issue on Mac that in rare cases could cause lens adjustments to be lost.
- Fixed a number of Live View issues on Mac.
- Fixed a number of OpenCL related issues.
- Fixed a camera reconnection issue.
- Fixed a number of issues related to the adjustments clipboard.
- More than 100 other bug fixes and improvements.
EDIT: 22nd May 2013
In addition to the release of Capture One Pro 7.1.2 yesterday, Phase One have also announced the release of Capture Pilot 1.3 for iPhone and iPad.
This version is the first public release with support for connecting to an IQ2 series digital back, and features a other improvements too:
- White balance picker
- Camera control white balance menu
- Camera control exposure compensation dial
- Preliminary Phase One IQ2 support
- Numerous improvements
- New icon